P.A. Day Camp
A typical camp morning and afternoon starts in the gym at with a group warm up. Children are then split into smaller groups and travel around the gym. Coaches lead circuits and activities on vault, bars, beam, floor, and trampoline. Children will break for a snack then spend time making crafts and playing games inside the gym and outside. Gymnastics activities, games, and crafts are different each morning and afternoon and day to day to keep our returning campers interested and challenged.
P.A. Day Camps 2018-2019
September 28, 2018
October 26, 2018
November 30, 2018
February 1, 2019
April 5, 2019
May 17, 2019
Pre Care (7:45am to 9:00am) - FREE
Half Day AM (9:00am to 12:00pm) - $30
Half Day PM (1:00pm to 4:00pm) - $30
Full Day (9:00am to 4:00pm) - $40
Post Care (4:00pm to 5:15pm) - FREE
30 %Sibling discounts are also given!
- Comfortable athletic clothing that is close fitting and allows movement of the body - body suit or t-shirt and shorts recommended (no jeans, or buttons or zippers on shorts please)
- No jewelry is allowed except small stud earrings while participating in gymnastics - we recommend leaving all other jewelry at home
- Bare feet are required in the gym
- Hair must be tied back so it cannot touch the eye area
What to Bring
- Emergency change of clothes
- A labelled water bottle and/or other beverages for snack and lunch time. We have a water fountain inside our gym for use during the gymnastics and games portion; and to refill water bottles.
- Lunch, morning snack, afternoon snack. Lunch is only needed if your child is staying for a full day. A snack is needed for a half day. We are a peanut free facility.
- Sunscreen, hat, and running shoes for outdoor play.
KGC camp is offered to children aged 4 through 12. We ask that all campers are able to use the washroom themselves. Children will be grouped with similar ages and with friends and siblings, as requested upon registration. The ratio for children to coaches is dependent on the age of our participants, however will not exceed 10:1, and is most often less.
At all times during camp there is at least one camp supervisor who has First Aid and CPR training. All of our coaches are certified with the National Coaching Certification Program and receive in-club training.
Drop Off & Pick Up
Please drop off your child no earlier than 5 minutes before camp, and pick them up no later than 5 minutes after camp. Participants are required to wait inside the building and must be signed our by a parent or guardian before leaving.
Pre & Post Care
Pre and post care must be arranged and paid for in advance. Late pick up fee is $20 if children are picked up after 12:15pm or 5:30pm. If you have not arrange child care and children are dropped off earlier than 8:45am or picked up later than 4:15pm, a $10 per half hour or portion thereof per child surcharge applies.
Absent or Late
If your child is going to be late or will be missing a day of camp, please notify us in advance.
Registration & Payment
Please register your child in advance for camp. We will take registrations day of, however we do have a maximum each day, so if you do not call first, spaces may be full. Payment in full is required to secure a spot. We accept cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, and Cheque.
A refund or credit will be issued only is a written request is received at least 5 business days prior to the start of the camp day. An administrative charge of 15% and the non-refundable Annual Club Fee of $30, if applicable, will be deducted from the total being refunded.