Quality Gymnastics Since 1971
The Kingston Gymnastics Club was incorporated in 1971, and has been a strong member of the Kingston community for over forty years. The club is a not-for-profit that is governed by a volunteer board of directors and operated by a dedicated team of administrative and coaching staff. Throughout the years, the Kingston Gymnastics Club, fondly known as KGC, has grown in size and programming. Today we are proud to offer a variety of programming for babies and toddlers all the way to adults. Our strong mission, vision, and values govern who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
Join us, you’ll flip!
Did you know GYMNASTICS provides the base for all other sports!? Early participation in gymnastics develops the most fundamental movement skills, physical and motor abilities, mental abilities, social and emotional abilities and performance skills that carry over into all aspects of life.
Our vision is one, strong, sustainable recreational and competitive gymnastics club for Kingston that actively promotes the values of the Kingston Gymnastics Club.
- Child centered programs that follow the basic principles of healthy child development.
- Quality coaches who are certified, dedicated, caring and ethical.
- Fair, honest and respectful behaviour.
- Recognizing and celebrating success.
- Responsibility, accountability and commitment.
- The strength provided by the commitment and generosity of our volunteers and supporters.
- Focusing our resources to provide quality programs in a quality environment.
SUMMER CAMP Registration is ON!
Join Us for Drop-In Classes on Monday Mornings!
- Our coaches are enthusiastic, energetic, knowledgeable, caring, and fun!
- These classes feature small coach to participant ratios, and each time slot has the gym to themselves!
- We offer a large, well-equipped gym; and every class includes time spent on a group warm up, sprung floor, balance beams, uneven bars, vault, tumble trak, trampoline, foam mesh pit, and a rock wall.
Please note that we are closed on Monday May 21 for Victoria Day. The final Monday Drop-In class of the year is June 18.